General Admission Requirements : Undergraduates
- At least 5 O’levels passes with grade C or higher including English Language. Mathematics and Biologyfor Science related programmes are also a must.
- General Certificate of Education Advanced level qualification or equivalent in at least 2 subjects relevant to the area of interest.
- Application fee - US$ 25
General Admission Requirements : Graduates
A good first degree in the required area and an appropriate Post Bachelor professional experience.
Application fee – US$ 30
Special Requirements for International Students
International applicants must submit the following additional documents:
- TOEFL or SAT scores
- Statement of Financial Readiness
Non English Speaking Applicants
- Undergraduate Applicants from non-English speaking backgrounds who do not have proficiency in English will be required to attend two full semesters of Intensive English to acquire and improve their proficiency.
- Post Graduate programmes applicants without solid working knowledge of English should remedy this lack before applying to Africa University. Intensive English is not offered to graduate students.
Candidates who do not satisfy some of our entry requirements but would normally be admissible to universities in their own countries are encouraged to apply and their cases will be considered on their own merit.
Candidates who have already applied need not reapply. For Information on the Programmes and Requirements Click here.
Return all documents to be sent to the address below and to reach us not later than 30 May, which is the closing date of application forms:
Office of the Assistant Registrar-Academic Affairs
P O Box 1320
For more information contact [email protected]